Questions to help you choose the best CMS for your new website:
- Will you require constant and complex modifications to your website?
- Are you looking for a free, open-sourced platform?
- Who will be managing the content on your website? Will it be you or a more junior colleague?
- Do you require a CRM tool or other marketing features such as Email Marketing to be a part of your website?
- Will you be using the same content on your website across mobile applications and need to streamline this?
- Will your website require any automation (ie inquiry emails or downloads) or personalization for individual website visitors?
- Is e-commerce a consideration, either now or in the future?
Content Management Systems Available:
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system written in PHP and paired with a MySQL or MariaDB database. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system, referred to within WordPress as Themes
Joomla, also spelled Joomla! and sometimes abbreviated as J!, is a free and open-source content management system for publishing web content on websites. Web content applications include discussion forums, photo galleries, e-Commerce and user communities and numerous other web-based applications
Drupal is a free and open-source web content management framework written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License. Drupal provides a back-end framework for at least 12% of the top 10,000 websites worldwide – ranging from personal blogs to corporate, political, and government sites
Magento is an open-source e-commerce platform written in PHP. It uses multiple other PHP frameworks such as Laminas and Symfony. Magento source code is distributed under Open Software License v3.0. Magento was acquired by Adobe Inc in May 2018 for $1.68 Billion USD.
PrestaShop is a freemium, open-source e-commerce platform. The software is published under the Open Software License. It is written in the PHP programming language with support for the MySQL database management system. PrestaShop is currently used by 300,000 shops worldwide and is available in 60 different languages
Shopify Inc. is a Canadian multinational e-commerce company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario. It is also the name of its proprietary e-commerce platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems.
NOT TRIED SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING YET?
JachOOs helps to make your website at the top of search engine results page.
Generate more leads and enjoy steady growth for your business with JachOOs SEM services.
Get in touch
Want to explore new marketing options or widen your business horizons?
Please send us your details and our brand strategist will contact you to discuss a targeted solution.
- Data Wave Technologies L.L.C. P.O.BOX: 52676, Dubai, UAE
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +971 4346 8939